LIMITED WARRANTY FOR YOU AND YOUR PUPPY
Buyer agrees to have this puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours (3days) of possession for a complete health examination. Once the puppy has been verified healthy the breeder assumes no further responsibility of the condition of the puppy since the care of the puppy is out of our control. If buyer fails to have this puppy examined within 72 hours of possession all parts pertaining to the future health of this puppy and this warranty are null and void between buyer and seller. If within 72 hours, a Licensed Vet finds the puppy to be unhealthy or unfit for sale, the puppy may be returned for a full refund - provided the puppy has not been injured or neglected while in the care of the new owner. The veterinarian must provide a written statement deeming the puppy “unhealthy for purchase” listing why this determination was made. This must be forwarded to the breeder immediately / on the same day of the exam. At this time return of the puppy will also be arranged. Puppy must be returned within 24 hours to the breeder. If the buyer does not decide to return the puppy, they will then take full responsibility of the future health of the puppy and the breeder will not be held responsible.
In the event that this puppy develops a serious genetic defect i.e. heart, lungs, kidneys within one year of this puppies date of birth, the breeder will require a written report from a licensed veterinarian on company letterhead and any and all documented proof of the disorder. Once the major problem has been determined and return of this puppy is desired and agreed upon by both parties, a replacement puppy of comparable value will be given to the buyer as long as all terms of this contract have been followed and this puppy along with all AKC paperwork and aforementioned veterinarian results and records are returned to the seller, (return of puppy with a serious genetic disorder is not required for a replacement puppy). If a puppy is euthanized without prior knowledge to the breeder or a deceased puppy may require a necropsy from a state laboratory to properly evaluate the condition of the dog. If a replacement puppy is not available at that time, buyer will be notified immediately when a comparable puppy is available. No cash refunds will be given, only a replacement puppy. All Veterinarian expenses incurred determining the problem/health status of this puppy will always be the sole responsibility of the buyer and no refunds or reimbursements will be expected from the seller. If the puppy is to be returned to the seller, shipping is the sole responsibility of the buyer and no reimbursements will be expected from the seller. Shipping of the replacement puppy will also be the responsibility of the buyer. Seller will provide a replacement puppy within 12 months of return of this puppy.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) All puppies are examined by a licensed veterinarian and will receive a health certificate prior to leaving the breeders house and going to its new home. Puppies will have age appropriate vaccines and worming’s and will be considered healthy at time of sale.
(2) Buyer is responsible to continue proper care for this puppy including but not limited to proper feeding and water, continuing puppy vaccinations, additional worming’s and heartworm treatment on this puppy. If buyer fails to do so all health agreements in this warranty on this puppy are null and void.
(3) Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable unless your puppy is determined unfit for sale by a licensed veterinarian prior to leaving breeders property.
(4) This warranty does not cover the occurrences of adverse reactions to vaccinations, open fontanels(normal in chihuahuas), retained testicles, internal and/or external parasites/mites including but not limited to giardia , coccidiosis and demodex, trachea problems, luxating patella, hypoglycemia, allergies and hernias. ***********ANY KNOWN conditions will be discussed prior to final sale*******************
(5) Breeder is not responsible for any vet costs, test, treatments, nor for any transportation cost receiving or returning this puppy, stress or any other related expenses.
(6) Shipment of this puppy by air carrier is at the risk of the buyer. All precautions will be taken to assure that your puppy is properly crated and cared for, but the breeder is not responsible for any unforeseen occurrences on the part of the air carrier, air personnel or airport handlers.
(7) There shall be no refunds/exchanges for any reason provided this puppy is fit for sale. This includes but not limited to inability to train, allergies, family disputes, size, or conformation of dog.
(8) This warranty does not cover any neglect or injuries to this puppy that may have incurred once the buyer has taken ownership of this puppy.
(9) Breeder makes no guarantee that this puppy is show quality or breeding stock as this cannot be determined at such a young age.
(10) There is no guarantee on the adult size or color of this puppy as either can be determined by diet and possible shading of the color and is too young to determine.
(11) All my Chihuahuas are AKC registered. Buyer agrees to start their registered name with I LUV if they are sold with AKC rights.
(12) If buyer is ever no longer able to care for this puppy properly the breeder will always take it back. No refunds will be given. Breeder requests to be notified if a puppy is placed in a new home.
(13) Buyer is aware of consumers rights 828-29 Florida statues.
(14) This Chihuahua is sold with the understanding that it will live indoors and be a part of your family.
(15) If a replacement puppy is to be given to buyer due to a serious genetic defect the breeder has up to 12 months to provide buyer with a replacement puppy.
(16) The breeder reserves the right to have this puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian of their choice before a replacement puppy is agreed upon by breeder.
Please remember that your new puppy is a baby and should be treated like one. The changing of homes and leaving his/her friends and family is upsetting to the puppy and it needs to have time to adjust to its new home. He/she will take frequent naps until he/she is acclimated to its new home. It is my hope that this puppy will be a happy addition to your family and it will be loved and cared for and in return you will have many years of enjoyment.
By accepting the above described puppy the buyer will be bound to the provisions of this limited health guarantee.
***By signing below the buyer agrees to hold all responsibility in the puppy’s safety and well-being from the point of leaving the sellers property. The seller will not be held responsible for any contagious or infectious diseases this puppy may be exposed to after leaving the breeders property. Buyer agrees to continue the proper vaccinations and worming to insure the proper health of your new puppy. The breeder neither makes or implies any warranties or guarantees express of implied, other than those written in the agreement including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and fitness. This document constitutes the entire agreement between breeder and buyer with respect to this sale. The buyers signature below indicates that he/she has read, agrees and does understand all the conditions of agreement on the contract of sale.***